This website is the property of ESTIVAL GESTIÓ, S.L. , hereinafter Camping Torre de la Mora.
Registered office: Camí del Racó, 15, Platja de La Pineda Vila-seca 43481 (Tarragona)
Telephone: 977 371910
1. General Terms and Conditions
Access and use of the Camping Torre de la Mora website will remain subject to these general terms and conditions. Use of all websites owned by Camping Torre de la Mora implies the User’s full acceptance of all the General Terms and Conditions of Use applicable whenever the User accesses said websites.
Camping Torre de la Mora reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and contents
The User is obliged to make correct use of this website, its services and its contents without infringing on fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order and the particular terms and conditions of certain services. Any use for illicit purposes or use that violates the rights of Camping Torre de la Mora or those of its owners or a third party, or use that harms the normal functioning of the website, any computing equipment or documents with any kind of contents contained on the website, is prohibited. With regard to the contents (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) the following is especially prohibited:
• Their reproduction, distribution or modification, or their public communication, unless authorisation is granted by their legitimate owners or if it is legally permitted.
• Deleting or modifying copyright and other identification details of the booking, of Camping Torre de la Mora’s rights or those of their owners, of their digital fingerprints or any other technical means used to recognise them.
• Attempting to obtain the website’s contents via a means different to those available to users. Regular network users may do so, provided that they do not cause damage to Camping Torre de la Mora’s website.
• Sending messages, chain letters or unsolicited electronic messages not requested by the recipients. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may communicate this to Camping Torre de la Mora by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com
• Likewise, the use of distribution lists for the aforementioned activities, as well as making data gathered from these available to third parties, is prohibited. With regard to the website, the User shall not, in particular transmit or distribute third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material that:
• Induces or promotes activities that are criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order; or that allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive or harmful in nature or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order.
• Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely and may be misleading about its purpose or the intentions of the source.
• Is the intellectual property of third parties and is intended to be used without prior authorisation.
• Violates the business secrets of third parties or violates regulations on the privacy of communications.
• In any way undermines the reputation of Camping Torre de la Mora or third parties, or constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair, and unfair competition in general. .
• Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or equipment of Camping Torre de la Mora or third parties, or which may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment.
• Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorised by Camping Torre de la Mora
3. Intellectual and industrial property
All of the contents on websites owned by Camping Torre de la Mora are subject to intellectual and/or industrial property legislation. Rights over the contents correspond to Camping Torre de la Mora or third parties, if applicable. The User may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents if said copy is exclusively for the User’s personal and private use, with its use for commercial purposes being expressly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
Camping Torre de la Mora will not be liable for the information, services and/or products offered and/or provided by third parties via the website of Camping Torre de la Mora, nor will it be liable for contents provided by third parties. Camping Torre de la Mora does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damage related to the use of the contents on its website. Camping Torre de la Mora does not guarantee that the contents on its website will be suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of Camping Torre de la Mora’s website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, where its access and use by the User is prohibited, the User will be solely responsible and will be obliged to comply with applicable national laws. Use of the information and content that appears on Camping Torre de la Mora’s website and/or access to other third party websites through connections or links that appear on Camping Torre de la Mora’s website will be the sole responsibility of those who perform such acts, with Camping Torre de la Mora not being liable in any way for any damages that may arise from such use or activities.